5 Manifestation Journal Examples and 5 Steps to Get Started
What is a Manifestation Journal?
A manifestation journal is the simplest way to note down all the stuff about your life which attracts you. It can be your aspirations, your dreams, or anything which you want to achieve in the coming times. As the word suggests it must be about you and your manifestation towards life written down somewhere with clarity. There are no boundaries on what has to be the content of your manifestation journal. There is ample amount of freedom for you to express your thoughts on the sheet, after all, it is just for your goodness. But, it is always advisable in the world of writing to be specific and to the point. This would help you turn back pages even after days and make sure you are on the right track.
Once you are done with the writing part do not forget to go through it regularly unless you achieve it. This would help you get closer to your aspirations with days passing and keep you morally boosted towards the target.
How to Start a Manifestation Journal?
So for someone to start with the manifestation journal, they must start it step by step keeping the following things in mind. Here are 5 steps to get started;
- Write it to yourself about the future: Well, it’s not a difficult task to dream about a better tomorrow, but it takes a lot of effort to reach there. The first step towards this would be self-belief. Start believing in yourself and your dreams. Then manifest your thoughts on the journal and develop a feeling that you have already achieved it. Start writing about your experience coming straight from your mind palace. Remember you have got the most powerful clutch within you, that’s your mind.
- List out the things you want to manifest: It is often the case that we plan or think about something and later forget about it completely. In order to avoid such scenarios, one must have a habit of listing them out in form of journals. The next thing that would come into the picture is the dreams and aspirations within us. We should have no limitations in our thought processes. Thus, it’s always quoted that dream big and be focused on the bigger picture, rest will follow.
- Make it a habit: Well, most of us start off an activity carry it on for some time, and then just leave it. This won’t prove productive in the case of the manifestation journal’s sole aim. One has to be consistent enough to maintain the journals on regular basis and keep a track of them.
- Look for the bigger picture: One always has to look for the bigger picture in order to understand the significance of something. You will need to have a thought process of dreaming big. Things won’t follow in a day or two, but with time, you will start getting hold of it. Thus, it is really important to remain focused on the bigger objective of this journaling.
- Believe in yourself: Self-belief holds the key to most of the success that you are going to experience in your life. One should not have a feeling in their mind which would make them think probably they dreamt something very big and it’s not possible. The moment this thought strikes your head, you will be surrounded by negativity. So, always believe in yourself, You Can and You Will!
Keeping these basic fundamentals in our minds can help us do wonders with the help of a manifestation journal. So, do make this a regular practice while you are planning to start manifesting your thoughts.
Does Journaling Help Manifest?
The word manifest in itself symbolizes clarity in thoughts. One has to be clear enough in the thought process before achieving something big. Journaling also has the same definition of penning down our thoughts and feelings so that we can understand them clearly. People who follow journaling practices attain significant clarity in their thinking capability. This also makes their decision-making stronger. It is simply the way to describe yourself and your dreams.
Apart from this journaling also helps you to keep track of your day-to-day life activities. The things which you aim for, you are attracted to or you love to achieve someday all this can be tracked from one place. So, one has to take the help of journaling to manifest their dreams most suitably. It can be a daily practice or a weekly, completely depending upon your choice but journaling will give you the thrill of enjoying a life ahead of time. The day you reach your dream, turning the pages of these journals will make you feel more amazed. So, just go ahead and add this into your regimes for your personal development.
Varieties of Manifestation Journals
There are numerous ways in which journaling could be done, here are a few of them;
Spiritual manifestation journal
A spiritual journal can help you to stay connected with the parallel universe which is not outside the scope but very near to you. Things that come into your mind when you see or read something, your insights, your daily prayers, and all your daily routine can go into this journal. The most important guideline for a spiritual manifestation journal is being honest in your thoughts. One has to be really true and honest while they are spiritually trying to connect to something. So, make sure you are writing down just the reality of thoughts between you and the almighty.
Gratitude manifestation journal
The moment when a person starts showing gratitude towards what they have is the moment they start doing a favor to them. We all must have thought of the action of being humble and grateful towards the universe for keeping us the way we are today. Most of us are reading this in the comfort of our spaces and we must be thankful for this. Adding this value into your lives of showing gratitude towards things you have will certainly pave the ways for the universe to return with more rewards. So, do show some gratitude not just in your manifestation but also in reality.
Law of attraction manifestation journal
Well, the law of attraction is universal and thus this would require you to connect to the universe while you write. Writing other types of journals will need your words matching your dreams, but the law of attraction will depend on your vibes. You need to have a writing practice in such a way that it feels like this thing has already taken place. Visualizing your thoughts and then penning them down is one of the ways you can carry on with this journal. Your vibes will have a connection with the universe and the things you dream of will come to reality. The Law of attraction would help one in reaching new heights if they can understand it well.
How do you do the 369 manifestation journal?
Well, the 369 methods might sound something very tedious but rather is a simple manifestation practice. So 3-6-9 all of them have their meanings here. This type of manifestation is ideally for veteran manifestos. It involves affirming something to yourself and then writing it 3 times as soon as you wake up, 6 times during the day, and 9 times before you close the day. This helps you in maintaining focus on your affirmation and thus achieve it earlier than expected.
Benefits of Manifestation Journals
Journaling can prove to be one of the best activities in one’s leisure time. Here are a few benefits of this wonderful practice;
- It helps one to develop self-confidence and self-belief as they keep on affirming to themselves.
- It makes the person feel happier as they live the moments which are yet to happen in the future and try to enjoy them in present.
- Journaling also helps in improving communication skills among individuals as they do not just write down their thoughts, they communicate.
- It makes the writer more and more mindful as our thinking capabilities boost up enormously.
- Manifestation journaling also helps in keeping track of your goals and aim. It pushes you each day to reach your destination.
So, these are a few benefits that one can take away from manifestation journal. Making this a regular practice will certainly help you in becoming a better person in your life. The power to focus and remain dedicated towards the goal will help you in reaching new heights. What is stopping you now from doing it? Don’t wait, just Manifest!